Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Spain Celebrations FIFA Worldcup 2010 Welcome of Spain team


The Spain had did the magic for Fifa football worldcup 2010.... They simply shown their best things in this tournament and of course LUCK was there with them.... 3 Cheers guys!!!













Spain is the Winner of the worldcup football 2010

Its that time of the tournament again (i.e. the end) where we look back and assess what was. With the 2010 World Cup now over it is time for me to name my team of the tournament. I’ll admit I’m a bit of a geek when it comes to World Cup teams of the tournament, I’ve jotted down a best XI on the back of some grotty old receipt or used envelope for every World Cup since about 1998 if I remember rightly, meticulously drawing up a shortlist of players and then combing them down to a final eleven. Plus bench. And second team. Geek indeed. In fact, I might have a little look for my 2006 team later if I can find it.

Anyway, before this descends into a disorganised, wittering inner stream of consciousness, without further ado here is my World Cup 2010 team of the tournament. Though some positions have more candidates than others I’m going for the en vogue formation at this World Cup – a 4-2-3-1:

0 comments:

Post a Comment